US-OH-Cincinnati: QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Conduct raw material sampling and support of material receipt.
* Conduct packaging component sampling, inspection, and evaluation to ensure that components comply with specifications.
* Interpret quality standards to ensure that all incoming materials comply with requirements.
* Distribute and control of samples to laboratories to ensure sample integrity and chain of custody.
* Support in the batch disposition process.
* Perform other duties as assigned, and in accordance with Company guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures and appropriate industry and regulatory standards, guidelines, rules and regulations.
* Associate’s degree in Science or equivalent is required; BS degree is highly desirable.
* Two years experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry is highly preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control including sampling/inspection and/or process monitoring activities.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI