US-MA-Cambridge: SQA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
- Implement Black Box API and White Box test suites for our products, automated whenever possible. This includes functional, regression, stress and scalability test suites.
- Participate in the development of all test plans and test scripts for all new releases and new revs of OS projects.
- Perform all validation testing for new programs and new revs of existing programs, including anomaly regression testing.
- Participate in customer audits of product quality systems for all released products.
- Help to conduct audits of external contractors and technology providers.
- Work closely with Development and Project Managers to help define, spec, implement and validate a project from start to finish.
- Assist in technical support as needed to help resolve complicated issues.
• B.S. in Computer Science or related major desired
• 5 or more years experience in Software or QC engineering, validation of software products, and writing test plans and test scripts
• Exposure to automated testing tools, QTP preferred
• Interest in and understanding of quality control methodologies
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience working with pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device companies •
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI