US-MA-Cambridge: Sr. SQA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. SQA Engineer
* Perform validation testing for new programs and new revisions of existing programs, including defect reporting and regression testing. This includes functional, regression, stress, performance, scalability and system testing.
* Participate in the development and review of Customer Specifications and Requirements,
* Supply time estimations for projects, including major product releases. These may be reviewed by the Director of Quality as appropriate.
* A Senior SQA Engineer will act as the SQA Lead Engineer for projects of various sizes.
* SQA Lead Engineers work closely with Development and Project Management to define, specify, implement and validate a project as it moves through the Development Lifecycle.
* Responsibilities of a SQA Lead Engineer include generation of a Validation Plan, Test Scripts, a Validation Report, and creation and maintenance of a Test Matrix to record validation status information.
* Understand and follow the company’s validation and corporate processes including Standard Operating Procedures, Working Practices and Guidelines.
* Recommend improvements of validation and corporate processes and help implement changes.
* Provide status information to other SQA Lead Engineers, Project Managers, and management as required.
* Provide mentoring and training to other SQA Engineers.
* Develop and maintain knowledge of all applicable Federal and State regulations regarding healthcare data such as HIPAA guidelines and FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
* Participate in customer audits of product quality systems as necessary.
* Manage projects or tasks as directed by the Director of Quality
* B.S. in Computer Science or related major desired
* 4 or more year of experience validating software products, especially web-based products including: writing software test plans, test scripts (test cases) and test reports;
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI