US-CO-Aurora: Sr Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr Test Engineer I
* Designs, develop, and implements testing methods and equipment.
* Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
* Provide support developing and enhancing test plans and procedures that define test strategies and coverage.
* Document test results for corrective actions, reporting and audits.
* Test systems from existing system and functional specifications.
* Develop test cases and plans from requirements documentation.
* Experience with at least three or more of the following:
.Test automation development or some demonstrated development experience
. Performance / load / stress testing
. Data interface testing
. Data migration testing
. User interface testing
. Security testing
. Code coverage tools
. Systems integration testing
. Web server, OS, and SQL database setup and administration
Experience with XML, Java, C++, database interface, SOLARIS and/or LINUX, and Windows system programming is highly desired.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI