US-CT-Norwalk: Application QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Application QA Analyst
* Monitor, manage, and report problems and bugs with applications.
* Work proactively with software and product developers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
* Work with Information Systems and software developers to automate testing processes.
* Conduct manual and automated testing of new applications and new features added to applications.
* Document all testing activity with applications.
* Develop and report performance metrics for applications.
* Bachelorís degree or equivalent work experience.
* Experience in Quality Assurance/Software testing.
* Familiarity with financial data applications.
* Experience with Microsoft Office applications. (E.g., Word, Excel)
* Ability to design, plan, build and execute test processes based on loosely defined business requirements.
* Ability to easily adapt to changing priorities and effectively alter goals.
* Strong interpersonal, communication and documentation skills.
* Very strong organizational skills and attentiveness to detail.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI