US-OH-Cincinnati: QA Analyst-In Process Support
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Analyst-In Process Support
* Provide QA support for the manufacturing function by facilitating quality investigations, and performing real-time review of critical documents within the Operations area
* Perform facility monitoring of the Building Management system; execute daily production checks; support manufacturing daily operations
* Perform review and approval of manufacturing batch records ensuring that GMP compliance is maintained.
* Advise Site Quality Management on quality improvements and potential compliance issues
* May represent Quality team in site discussion group/teams in review of quality results
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Perform all responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures and appropriate industry and regulatory standards, guidelines, rules and regulations
* BS in a scientific discipline with at least 5 years of related experience; pharmaceutical or biotech experience highly preferred.
* A minimum of 3 years direct experience in Quality Assurance is required with previous manufacturing experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI