IND-Chennai: Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Engineer
- Take ownership as a team member of the whole project qualifcation
- Participate in the hands-on qualification effort
- Participate in the development of automated testing tools.
- Maintain and use these automated testing tools
- Participate in the development of schedules for QA effort
- Participate in team meetings/calls as required by the various projects
- Collect and maintain team internal metrics
- This position requires a BS in Computer Science/Engineering
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Creative thinking, must have a systematic approach in problem solving and recording, willing to learn new concepts and products quickly,.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive in identifying issues and in offering work-around.
- Ability to work with remote teams and previous experience working as part of an international organization
- Experience in performing QA for both Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and able to participate in multiple small qualification projects concurently and guide them to successful completion.
- Strong fundamentals in QA methodologies and procedures are required.
- Direct experience testing software under Windows and knowledge of Windows architectures.
- Direct experience testing software under other OS a plus (Mac, Android,...).
- Understanding of XML an asset.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI