US-CO-Denver: SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER
• Write and perform white and black box test plans, test cases, and test reports to support code development efforts
• Assist product development teams. Develops and implements software quality plans, verification/validation protocols and reports and other documents and systems by creating quality specifications and quality plans.
• Perform software quality process and system audits, report results, and follow-up.
• Maintain quality system processes and procedures to ensure compliance to all domestic and international standards or requirements. Understand current Software Quality techniques and software industry standards and their impact on internal procedures, software quality, and safety and efficacy of products.
• Develop product risk assessment (ISO14971), requirements management and tracing, defect tracking, configuration management techniques, and apply them to the software development lifecycle.
• Responsible for analysis and decision making that has major impact on system and product compliance and the organizations ability to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science or equivalent
• 1-3 years experience in medical, mechanical or electrical production, test, or inspection is preferred. An engineering internship with a manufacturing company is preferred.
• Demonstrated technical writing skills.
• High level of analytical and problem solving skills.
• Understand current Software Quality techniques and software industry standards and their impact on internal procedures, software quality, and safety and efficacy of products.
• Ability to write programs using C/C++ languages, and LabView/MatLab is preferred.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI