US-: Service Quality and Performance Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Service Quality and Performance Manager
• Successfully complete assigned projects and manage project to timelines, client expectations and resource budgets, if applicable.
• Support the Global Strategy working closely with the Global and Regional Business Managers and other members of the global team as required.
• Plan and implement projects to ensure global standards are consistent and requirements met.
• Plan, implement and track project plans and ensure that timelines are established and achieved.
• Prepare and conduct client presentations providing analysis and consultancy.
• Maintain oversight of the travel program performance in the regions, regularly reviewing with team members in region.
• Align Regional Service Level Agreement to the Global Service Level Agreement, while evaluating the appropriate service delivery across wholly owned, joint venture and partner locations.
• Provide performance analysis and identify opportunities for improved savings.
• Conduct ad hoc analysis to accommodate specific client needs, such as evaluating the impact of policy, process or operational changes.
• Coordinate implementation of new processes, procedures, policies and contracts throughout the regions.
• Contribute to the value of the program by improving internal processes and productivity and increasing quality of client deliverables.
• Assist in Business Planning activities and process standardization.
• Liaise with the CDS, the Global Data Team and others, as deem necessary, to ensure the consistent, timely & accurate flow of data from all countries in the region.
• Review travel consultant training in-country to ensure consistency and thorough understanding of all client and global requirements.
• Data analysis and trending to enhance value of global and regional account reviews.
• Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein.
• BS/BA degree required.
• A minimum of 5 years travel supplier/agency management experience, sales, account management, or financial analysis.
• East Coast based preferred, particularly Northeast Corridor
• Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access database software skills required
• Capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to lead and work with diverse, cross functional international teams
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI