US-IL-DownersGrove: QA and Software Testing Job
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
*QA and Software Testing Job
- Provide direction and senior leadership for QA "Center of Excellence" across a Fortune 500 enterprise.
- Define organization's QA and Software Testing strategy and direction.
- Provides the leadership necessary to drive change and successfully execute against the strategy.
- Responsible for establishing and operating a central organization that provides "managed services" for Systems Integration Software Testing across the enterprise.
- Senior leader with executive presence.
- Experience in directing senior level direct reports to manage a team of professionals.
- Significant leadership experience managing QA&T organization in a very large IT environment;
- Previous (7-10) management experience required - successful track record with increasing responsibilities;
- Understanding of health care business and care delivery processes preferred;
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with clients, other IT staff, and vendors;
- Successful track record of success in a matrix management role with outstanding change management and negotiation skills;
- Strong leadership, critical thinking, and analytical skills;
- Experience in providing leadership across diverse geographic locations;
- The following certifications are a plus: CSQA, CMSQ, CSQE, CQIA
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI