US-CA-Sausalito: Sr. QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. QA Engineer
* You have several years (4+) of experience testing web applications (and you love finding bugs).
* You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, you can change direction quickly, and you're eager to learn new skills as the need arises.
* You can create thorough test cases from business requirements, execute those test cases efficiently and document defects.
* You know QA best practices and how to create processes to drive quality in a product.
* You have worked with automated test tools, particularly open source tools (i.e. Selenium, Watir, etc).
* You understand the software development life-cycle.
* You are an excellent communicator and enjoy a collaborative environment.
* You can take a task and deliver on it without lots of management
* You**re educated (technical college degree).
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI