US-CA-SanDiego: QA Developer/Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Control of new product development and existing features enhancements
- Provides highly accurate work and ensures products are delivered by assigned deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in fast paced environment with accuracy and detailed analysis
- Minimum of three years experience in a QA environment
- Strong knowledge of LAMP environment
- Experience with automated testing platforms including selenium
- Experience with version control systems including SVN, GIT.
- Experience with shell scripting and familiar with continuous integration
- Experience with Agile development is a plus
- Ability to setup testing environments.
- Excellent grammar, proof reading, and project management skills- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex web products and translate functional issues concisely to software development team.
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year College or university is desired.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI