US-CA-Emeryville: QA Engineer Server Side
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Engineer Server Side
* Creation, maintenance, and execution of both blackbox and whitebox tests.
* Creation/evolution of QA infrastructure, processes, tools, harnesses, environments, etc.
* Developing JUnit tests in Java
* 2+ years QA, development or performance engineering experience
* 1+ years scripting experience required
* 1+ years hands-on UNIX / Linux experience for Application Server infrastructures. Includes installation, performance assessment of applications, WAR file installation, Tomcat configuration, n-tier application server architectures
* Ability to use and develop tests for automated test tools/processes
* Previous experience in wireless data applications a strong plus
* Good knowledge/experience of Oracle DB.
* Scripting languages: Unix shell, Perl, Awk, Python, TCL, etc.
* Web interface tools (e.g. cgi, html, etc)
* System operation, monitoring, tuning
* Linux/Redhat and/or UNIX mandatory
* Nice to have familiarity with TCP/IP network operations
* HTTP protocols, clients and servers
* Must have experience with server-side or backend/API testing
* Must be capable and willing to perform the entire range of QA activities, from high level planning to lowest level test execution.
* Must have ability to thrive in a fast pace, dynamic startup environment.
* B.S. or equivalent experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI