US-CA-Newark: SQA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Communicate and document the test objectives through Test Plans and Test Cases
* Execution of manual and automated test cases
* Review, analyze, and provide feedback on product/project requirements documents.
* Review, analyze, and provide feedback on technical design documents and system design specification.
* Create Test Plans that map back to requirements and cover the technical design.
* Document defects found during testing, including details on how to reproduce the defect.
* Troubleshooting, defect isolation and reporting.
* Provide resource estimates for assigned components.
* Provide weekly status reports and appropriate, timely communications.
* Provide input about procedure improvements for SQA department
Education: Minimum Bachelors Degree
Experience: 4+ Years
Experience with SQL and relational databases
Experience with all phases of the development life cycle.
Experience with Quality Assurance and Control methods, and functional and structural testing techniques
Skills: Ability to read and understanding coding languages and logic.
Good problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and team skills.
Good written and verbal communication skills. Attention to details.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI