US-MI-SterlingHeights: Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
1. Oversee the Implementation of quality requirements during the APQP process of new and current products.
2. Maintain documentation and records in the development of new products using AIAG systems per APQP processes.
3. APQP Quality Champion.
4. Act as liaison between MPT Sterling Heights and customers/suppliers.
5. Ability to understand, communicate customer concerns to the MPT Sterling Heights management group in written format.
6. Champion of the PPAP Quality documentation and completed target dates.
7. Maintenance of QE documents.
8. Follow-up with Process Engineering process Improvement Activities and Improvements.
9. Help with the Implementation of TS 16949, ISO 14001, and error proofing
10. Track and maintain the customer defect and Corrective Action Matrix.
11. Commitment quality, safety and health in the work environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI