US-CA-SanDiego: Software Testing Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Testing Engineer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Design, development and problem resolution of new and existing software,scripts and components for powertrain, and chassis products.
2. Cascade of test specifications from system to components and delivery of test plans and test designs to the specifications.
3. Documentation of detail test plans, test design, analysis, computer modeling, prototype/production test scripts and specification releases.
4. Conduct research, new tools, best practices and alternative approaches to optimal software development.
5. Develop Validation Product/System Practices and Procedures.
6. Supports and adheres to policies, procedures, and operational guidelines related to established quality management system (TS 16949).
7. Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
8. Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
1. Minimum four (4) years related work experience required.
2. B.S. required.
3. High level of analytical ability, understand of engineering theory and principles of design
4. Working knowledge in computer based software, Simulink, Matlab, Dspace, Autodesk, strong organizational/communication skills, ability to work with others in a team environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI