China-Beijing: Embedded Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Embedded Software Test Engineer
* Specification, preparation, execution and documentation for component testing.
* Reproduce, demonstrate and analyze defects.
* End to end testing in a DVB, Mobile or IPTV environment.
* Automation of tests (mainly using Conclusion scripting language).
* Make improvements in test process and working methods.
* Participate in reviews and discussions on requirements, architecture, design and source code.
* Lab setup, lab management and lab administration.
* System administration and installation tasks.
* The successful applicant will be part of a team responsible for all testing on releases of Secure Components.
* Working close together with the software developers.
* Depending on the project interface with project managers, architects, and Operations.
* At least three years experience in a similar environment.
* Knowledge of Conditional Access systems.
* Experience with software testing and test methodologies.
* Overview of the Software Development Process.
* Educated to degree level (Bsc) in Information Technology.
* High self-motivation to test software and to detect and analyse possible problem areas.
* Basic knowledge of different programming languages. Java or C++.
* Detailed knowledge of a scripting language (Conclusion is a pre).
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI