Hoofddorp: Embedded Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Embedded Test Engineer
* Specification, preparation, execution and documentation for software component testing.
* Integration, functional and non-functional testing based on component level.
* Analyzing, reproducing and reporting system defects and special situations.
* Automation of recurring test cases in a test scripting tool (primarily using Conclusion).
* Support when required to customer services for problem analysis
* Overview of software development process, including software testing and test methodologies.
* Education in the field of Information Technology or Electrical Engineering.
* Knowledge of Conditional Access systems
* Basic knowledge of different programming languages. Java, C++, C#.
* Experience with a scripting language (Conclusion is a preference.).
* ISTQB (or related) foundation - completed or in progress.
* Good (English) communications skills (spoken and written).
* Ability to work independently with third parties
* Self-motivated person able to proactively execute test responsibilities in an agile software development team.
* SQL Server a preference but other DB is acceptable.
* 1 – 2 years experience in a similar environment
* Bachelor’s degree level qualification.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI