US-CA-Irvine: Software QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Analyst, Sr.
* Participates in software design discussions, reviews and test strategy sessions.
* Provides quality assurance estimates for resource and project planning purposes.
* Executes volume and performance tests.
* Creates test data and maintains regression test suites.
* Identifies potential process improvement areas, suggests options and recommends approaches.
* Mentors junior team members on applications and job functions.
* Represents management or lead at status and technical meetings, as needed.
* Applies advanced skills in area of specialization to solve a wide range of difficult problems. Duties and tasks are varied and moderately complex.
* Works on problems of diverse scope. Uses generally defined practices and policies to obtain solutions.
* Available to work extended hours and/or weekends on short notice.
* Bachelorís degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of professional experience including 3 years in software testing.
* Good knowledge of relevant computing platforms and automated test tools.
* Good knowledge of multiple department applications, subsystems, and functions.
* Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies.
* Good knowledge of company and department standards.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong time management skills.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently to a diverse range of customers
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI