US-WA-Seattle: Quality Assurance Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Manager
* Working with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements
* Understanding how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and developing QA approaches that fit the overall strategy.
* Responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses.
* Overseeing the development and execution of test plans and monitoring and reporting on test execution.
* Will work with a team of quality engineering professions to ensure the highest quality product delivery
* The successful candidate is an experienced but hands-on manager who can build an organization and ensure it performs.
* 10+ years of industry experience, including at least three years of hands-on testing and five years as a manager
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
* Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
* Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
* Strong people management skills, with a proven ability to hire and grow talented programmatic and user-level personnel
* Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
* Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and are able to synthesize the results
* Embedded systems experience required
* Experience with systems automating client / server testing with a heterogeneous mix of client applications and embedded devices is required
* Experience in internet and wireless protocols, distributed systems design and testing required
* Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
* Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI