US: Software Development Engineer In Test
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET)
• Participate in design and code review process with the development team.
• Document cross-functional reviews of test cases as they are designed and implemented by the development team.
• Monitor and accurately report on the quality of the features and application throughout the development process.
• Mentor other Software Test Engineers in developing their programming skills.
• 3+ years of software quality assurance and/or development experience.
• 1+ year(s) experience writing tests in the Android Integrated Testing Framework.
• Working knowledge of Java (J2ME)
• Ability to design and implement effective test cases and automation.
• Ability to present technical information via clear written and verbal communication.
• Successful at filing clear and concise problem reports (bug reports) and taking ownership of them throughout their lifecycles
• Comfortable in an Agile development environment.
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI