US: Mobile QA Manage
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Mobile QA Manage
The quality assurance manager must be able to create, manage, and execute test plans for existing and emerging mobile platforms (Android/iPhone/iPad/Windows7 and mobile web) and coordinate test plan execution and mitigate findings with internal team members and external development teams.
• A solid understanding of good UI/UX principles
• An ability to rapidly triage technical issues
• Experience with test plan creation and familiarity with unit, integration, and functional testing techniques and tools
• Familiarity with automated acceptance test procedures and development using tools such as Robotium, Frank, etc
• Superb communication and organizational skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Minimum experience level: 2-3 years
• 1+ years experience with Mac OS X, source control systems, ticketing systems, and software development process; 2+ years using office equipment, including general productivity software (word processing, spreadsheets, email, web, instant messenger, etc); very effective communication skills (written, verbal, and listening).
• Preferred skills: 4+ years using OS X, terminal, svn, Xcode, Trac (or a similar bug tracking system), wiki; iOS and/or Android OS as a work or personal device.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI