US-Washington-Seattle: Software Developer in Test-Protocols
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Developer in Test-Protocols
The ideal candidate will have a diverse background including experience in both development and testing. Involvement in all stages of the software development lifecycle, preferably on a single project, is required. Extensive Python experience is required and experience with other programming languages, especially C, is strongly preferred. Deep understanding of protocols and demonstrable experience in object oriented software design is required. Experience in software testing is required.
· 3 years+ experience as a Software Developer in Test
· Diverse programming background with extensive Python, C absolutely required
· Solid foundation in UNIX required
· Understanding of filesystems and network protocols
· Demonstrable experience in object oriented program design
· Demonstrable experience in software testing, including test ownership and test development
· Experience owning development projects from design to maintenance and end-of-life.
· Experience as the lead designer, tester, or developer on a recent software project
· Extensive experience with end-to-end systems testing
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI