US_MA-Cambridge: QA engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Work closely with developers, designers and QA engineers in an action oriented Agile engineering organization to help test and implement test code to verify features and code fixes for our digital media deployment product.
* Work with product management to learn use case scenarios and create and execute test cases to validate those use cases.
* Help shape our product by providing input on designs and giving feedback on usability.
* Work together with the whole project team to validate the quality of our releases.
* Learn about test automation and enhance your coding skills by helping code test cases.
* Find and report product usability issues, defects and incompatibilities.
* Actively pursuing an undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field
* Experience writing Junits a plus
* Good knowledge of Internet/Web technologies
* Good analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities
* Prior experience as a QA or development intern is highly desirable
* An interest in learning and contributing to making a great product better is a must as is a desire to learn and grow.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI