US-MI-FarmingtonHills: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Establishing automation (regression) test strategies and requirements, planning and procedures, functional testing, and script development.
- Serves as a contact for input and interpretation of issues that impact product performance and system stability.
- Create, review, update and execute automation scripts as required for development, and debugging efforts to ensure system performance and stability.
- Assist in post-implementation, continuous improvement efforts to enhance system performance.
- Identify product performance issues during new product development.
- Keep current on product trends and technology innovations.
- Make detailed recommendations concerning new products, methods and technologies that will enhance test efficiencies.
- Perform on-demand testing as requested.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years experience with quality assurance methodologies
- 3+ years experience with web-based applications
- 2+ years experience in automated testing
- Highly skilled in test automation tools from HP/Mercury (Quality Center, QTP and LoadRunner)
- Experience with VBScript , shell scripts, SQL, APIs, network protocols, and GUI interfaces
- Experience in testing eCommerce applications
- Experience in testing web services
- Experience in performance monitoring and debugger tools
- Able to analyze server logs
- Develop and implement procedures for automated testing
- Ability to write, debug and maintain test scripts
- Experience with Unix, Linux and Windows system
- Experience with web servers, application servers, relational database technologies and network components
- Experience in requirements and specifications reviews
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI