US: Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer
# Troubleshoot embedded software issues and document in issue tracking system.
# Analyze test data, draw conclusions and report information to the project team.
# Work with Simulation/Automation team to develop tools and test cases to improve testing efficiency.
# Ensure Product Verification & Validation (PV&V) requirements are met for software releases to customers
* 2+ years experience with software product development.
* 2+ years experience working in a team environment.
* Experience progamming in C++ and working knowledge of Linux.
* 1+ year of experience in software testing.
* Knowledge of Squish, python, Robot Framework, Mercurial, Qt, gtest/gmock
* Experience with common farming operations, precision agriculture and/or a variety of agricultural equipment.
* Experience with SCRUM/Agile software methods.
* Software quality certification (ASQ, CSQE, QAI, CSTE)
* Experience with CAN technology.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI