India: Software QA Lead
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Date: 03-Jan-2012Software QA Lead
Software QA Lead
· Proven experience in improving software quality
· Ability to plan, execute and control a project, establishing realistic estimates and reporting metrics
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan, organize, delegate and control work
· Demonstrated ability to understand and balance technical issues/solutions with time, cost, and human factors
· Excellent skills as a communicator and facilitator, both written and oral
· Ability to lead a group to accomplish a common goal
· Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and influencing skills
· Ability to assess project risks and exposures; identify options and alternatives, make decisions, and implement corrective actions
· Demonstrated skills in diplomacy, confidence, persuasiveness, enthusiasm and verbal fluency
· Must have a minimum of 8 years experience in testing methodologies with a minimum of 2 years experience in handling a team.
* Experience with a number of test automation technologies and testing methodologies
* Is data driven and sets clear, measurable quality goals for an organization.
* Maintains composure in the face of highly ambiguous environments and constant change
* Experience in managing S/W testing in a distributed software development
· Being part of the leadership team, the foresight to look at the larger picture of the functional
· Has experience and conviction around measures to quantify software quality
* Experience with Work Soft Certify.
* PMP Certification.
* Exposure to SCRUM/XP practices would be a big plus
Education Requirements: University degree.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI