US-CA-CostaMesa: Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Engineer
* Communicates testing priorities to the Off-shore testing team on a daily basis.
* Ensures that the Off-shore QA resources are following established QA procedures.
* Provides support to the Off-shore testing team on a daily basis.
* Reviews all off the defects and enhancement requests entered by the Off-shore testing team to confirm that the issues are reproducible, follows standard reporting procedures, and has enough information for the triage team to make an appropriate assessment.
* Attends weekly issue management meetings and provides detailed information on issues entered by the QA team.
* Provides timely support and guidance to Offshore QA Lead and resources to resolve all functional and technical issues.
* Identifies vulnerabilities in functional testing and defines and manages plan to bridge the same in each product.
* Provides timely and accurate status for the assigned product line.
* Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent) is preferred.
* A minimum of four (4) years hands-on experience is required.
* Experience working with an Off-shore QA team is highly desirable.
* Excellent communication skills are required.
* HP Quality Center experience and knowledge of HP functional testing tools is desired.
* Experience testing a public facing web based application is required.
* Exceptional organizations skills are required.
* Knowledge of relational database technology and the ability to develop simple SQL statements to query our test databases is required.
* Must be a detail-oriented individual.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI