US: Software Test Engineer Internship
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer Internship
As a Software Test Engineer Intern, you will help develop test plans and procedures and perform verification and validation testing on various agricultural vehicle platforms. You will also conduct diagnostic testing and root cause analysis. You will also assist in developing automated testing capabilities. This activity includes; helping develop software applications and testing and verifying the applications.
· Prepare test plans and procedures from system requirements documents.
· Analyze requirements for testability
· Develop and maintain test cases as requirements evolve.
· Perform dry run testing to verify test cases.
· Participate in test peer reviews and test readiness reviews
· Perform formal verification testing.
· Perform root cause analysis to diagnose problems
· Work with developers to debug issues
· Generate test reports.
· Analyze test results.
· Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical, or Computer Engineering
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI