US-TX-Dallas: Business Systems Analyst (QA)
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
• Collecting and maintaining project documentation and ensuring that it complies with standards
• Working directly with technical development staff to convey understanding of business requirements and to execute the test cases
• Client interaction to answer process and functional questions as it relates to QA and testing.
• Solution support, problem resolution, issue tracking, and change management
• Support unit testing and drive/lead UAT of SOA-based business processes
• QA/QC responsibilities include statistics gathering, comparative analysis, and trending
• Operating within prescribed Project Management best practices and procedures.
• 3+ yrs in QA BSA role with client interaction/interface experience
• Proficient knowledge of SQL and Oracle
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint) and text editor programs
• Understanding of and/or experience with automated testing tools required; proficiency in such tools a plus
• Expert in development of formal test documentation and folloiwng QA and software/systems testing best practices
• Previous loyalty experience and/or Financial Services a plus. Background in (or strong understanding of) Marketing concepts, Direct Mail, or CRM a plus.
• Experience working within structured software life cycle & development methodologies, (Agile, RUP, RM-ODP, RAD, etc.), as well as rapid prototyping a plus
• Enjoys working in a fast paced work environment that is frequently changing
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail and excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and service delivery a must
• Position requires someone who is motivated, a quick learner, and is willing to take ownership of responsibilities.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI