US-IL-WestChicago: QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Responsible for system testing (integration and functional) the solution before release to production, including submission of appropriately documented test cases.
* Plan, develop, execute and maintain system Front-End and Back-End test cases according to project schedules.
* Set-up, execute and maintain complex back-end data scenarios for data reporting and file creation/data transfer validation.
* Document, analyze, maintain, and track defects for testing.
* Summarize testing and validation results and communicates with project team members regarding status.
* Communicate status and issues in a concise and timely manner to Project manager or team lead.
* May participate in initiatives to identify and implement tools and utilities that enhance testing capabilities and product quality. Identifies opportunities to apply existing automation or other tools to meet testing needs.
* Work closely with the Business Analysts, formulating test plans and prioritizing tasks to be tested.
* Develop positive working relationships with the business organization and IT including the business analysts, project managers, and developers to ensure that testing solutions and requirements for their projects are delivered correctly and on time.
* Understand the ever-changing business environment and the idiosyncrasies of each business unit.
* Maintain awareness of software developments and trends in testing methodology and recommend how they might be used to enhance productivity.
* The above outlines the principal work and responsibilities in the job and does not specify each and every task that might be performed.
* Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
* 5+ years in a QA role and knowledge of QA methodology.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI