US-CA-Pleasanton: Software QA Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
· Develop and implement test strategy, test schedule, test plan, and test cases
· Develop test automation framework
· Lead global testing resources and ensure strict quality principles and processes are adhered to
· Capture and report key performance metrics for QA team
· Prioritize defects and liaise with development for resolution
· Provide support to offshore team on functional and technical aspects and coordination
· Develop and improve QA best practices
· Perform as QA Architect
· Experience managing global teams
· Hands-on experience in automation scripts, SQL scripts, and engineering tools development.
· Experience testing products developed on Microsoft Platform such as .NET and SQL Server.
· Experience testing products running in 24x7 environments with almost no downtime.
· Experience with testing Software-as-a-Service platforms (SaaS).
· Strong experience with Agile/Scrum development processes.
· Strong understanding of Usability/scalability/performance aspects
· Strong experience in testing highly scalable, distributed server systems and components that can efficiently process millions of transactions a day.
· Current experience as QA lead, but with desire to move into QA Management
· Engineering IT experience – managing development, QA, Build and Automation servers.
· Strong understanding of Mapping, spatial data and GPS data processing.
· Experience with Windows Mobile/SmartPhones systems.
· Experience with Google/Microsoft VE or other similar WebServices.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 8+ years of industry experience and 3+ years of management/lead experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI