US-CA-Foster:Senior Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software QA Engineer
* Develop tests and tools to assess quality of specific software components for all Playstation platforms.
* Perform quality analysis on all Playstation platforms and other platforms.
* Develop test plan, test cases, and analyze test coverage for development projects.
* Develop test automation suites to improve testing process.
* Execute both whitebox and blackbox tests.
* Maintain bug database, identify and track issues and analyze the issue.
* Generate test reports for project performed.
* Interface with both internal and external customers on technical issues.
* Research testing methodologies to improve US R&D's testing process.
* Provide technical guidance to junior engineers or QA testers
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields
* At least 3 years of SQA design and development experience
* API, whitebox testing experience
* Playstation testing experience
* C and C++ programming
* Python Scripting
* Excellent Development and Debugging tools experience
* Working experience in CE, Gaming and other device related industries is highly desirable
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI