US-RI-Providence: Software QA Director
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Director
- Manage activities of subordinate managers or individual contributors.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- Responsible for performance management, and establishing and executing against actionable and measurable team goals.
- Collaborate and influence cross-functional teams to deliver enterprise quality solutions, drive best practices and standards, and implement a quality metrics program.
- Development and execution of a quality strategy to help drive excellence across all services and the overall platform.
- Interface with key stakeholders in Product Management, Operations and Software Development to ensure completion of software projects on time and budget.
- Ability to work with senior management to influence the engineering and business direction of the organization. Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems for several projects.
- Lead rigorous process and service improvement programs.
- Work on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives, as well as an understanding of how the company operates.
- Leads special projects as required, often involving coordination of a cross-functional team.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 15+ years experience with 8+ of managerial/leadership experience.
- Experience working with geographically distributed development centers. Experience launching development centers is a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI