US-NE-Omaha: Quality Assurance and Process Improvement
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance and Process Improvement
- Determine the detailed criterion that underlines each of these standards
- Develop a standard and repeatable process that will ensure a systematic way of measuring quality in our tickets and implement it
- Document current processes that the Service Desk is using for analysis
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding that will improve quality and therefore improve end user experience
- Provide metrics and metric analysis to support quality initiatives
- Prepare documentation and/or train team in use of new forms, reports, procedures
- Provide appropriate communication to all levels of the organization
* Judgment and Decision Making- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
* Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
* Systems Analysis - Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
* Self-motivated - Ability to make decisions and move forward with little or no guidance from supervisor, willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
* Strong communication skills - Effectively conveying thoughts and ideas through verbal, written, and interpersonal methods
* Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
* Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI