US-FL-Miami: SQA Lead Project Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
SQA Lead Project Analyst
* Performs SQA role for all phases of project initiatives: Coordinates and organizes the work of SQA Analysts, Testers and Temp testers assigned to the Project and makes sure that all Project deliverables and timeline are fulfilled.
* Builds Business Requirements vs. Tests Cases Matrix and Develops test Plan, Test Scripts and Automated Tools Scripts that will be used to test the functionality and quality of products.
* Implements Automated Tools Scripts that will be used to test the functionality and quality of products as well as full regression testing, using Mercury’s test suite (Quick Test Pro, Loadrunner and Quality Center) .
* Analyze key quality metrics for trending the project, as well as key quality metrics for continuous improvement
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Solid experience in writing test plans, test scripts and cases.
* Have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, directors, or others in the organization.
* Bilingual, English and Spanish preferred.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, IS or relation field is required. May be substituted with an AA degree and 5 years of SQA related experience.
* 3 years of SQA related experience.
* Knowledge of SQA methodology and previous experience using Oracle/SQL is required.
* Prior experience with IT software systems testing. Solid experience in writing test scenarios, test scripts and test cases.
* Hands on experience in developing and executing Manual and Automated test scripts, controlling test environments and testing applications and systems.
* Must have a working knowledge of quality assurance lifecycle methodologies.
* Must have worked with software testing tools.
* Must have excellent skills developing and executing test scripts.
* Must have managed test environments.
* Must have experience in testing applications and systems.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI