Canada-Ont-Waterloo: Software QA Engineer Lead
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Engineer Lead
- Work as a QA (Lead) Engineer by closely collaborating with Testing, Performance and Development teams.
- Design, Develop and Maintain Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Estimate, plan and implement QA schedules with the help QA Manager and the QA team.
- Assign & Track QA team's tasks related to Projects
- Genuine interest to come up with innovative ways to test/break the software and find issues which otherwise customer may find later.
- Participate and Contribute in Code Reviews with the Dev team.
- Own QA Documentation for defects, procedures and process.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and interface with appropriate product teams on issue resolution on end to end basis.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6-10 years of total Software Industry experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: API Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing, and Agile Methodology.
- Experience in non GUI based test automation using Perl/Python or other scripting language.
- Excellent knowledge of windows PC technologies and basic network related concepts.
- Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player.
- Positive attitude towards work and must be self-motivated.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI