US-CA-SanFrancisco: Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Demonstrable strength in SQA Methodology, Test Planning, Test Case Design, Testing. Strong analytical thinking, logical reasoning, problem recognition, and problem resolution skills
· Work with developers to understand system internals and develop gray-box and white box test plans
· Five (5) years experience as a system/integration test engineer in programs encompassing systems architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into operations.
· Minimum 7+ years experience hands-on testing applications on Java, Web Services, Database Testing / Backend Testing.
· Strong knowledge of SQL/Oracle databases and Unix/Linux.
· Experience reading, writing, debugging shell/perl scripts. Experience with test tool development and API level test automation is a big plus.
· Experience with the following: Java, Flash, XML, Web Services, Oracle, SQL, source control software tools (Bitkeeper, Perforce, TFS), test management and defect tracking Systems (Quality Center)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate with all levels of project team members. Able to escalate issues within project team and drive towards solving collaboratively within the team
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI