US-SouthCarolina-NorthCharleston: Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer
1. This job requires a minimum of a Bachelorís degree and two or more years work related
experience or a Masterís degree in a relevant technical discipline or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
2. Performing work in this jobís occupational field requires the application of complex,
technical professional disciplines requiring a four-year degree or equivalent and the
extensive, applied use of related concepts, practices, and methods.
3. In relation to other jobs in the same function, this job requires an intermediate level of
proficiency to work on assignments of standard difficulty.
4. The primary or most necessary skills required for this job are analytical skills.
5. Other important skills include communication, leadership and problem solving skills, and short-term and long-term planning skills.
6. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
7. C/C++ programming, Proficiency in Linux and Windows development environments to include scripting and software development activities
8. Knowledge of Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA) and Software Communications Architecture (SCA), Experience with Real-Time Operating System (RTOS), Experience with technical writing (Must be able to document analysis results)
* Participates in software testing activities concerned with test case development and tool
development, isolation and analysis of problems, and debugging and investigation of failures.
* Identifies, reports, and tracks defects through the complete testing lifecycle.
* Directs and exercises control over operational, functional, and performance phases of tests.
* Works with other software test departments to establish standards and procedures for
software testing functions.
* Analyzes and interprets test data and prepares technical reports for use by engineering
and management personnel.
* May assist in delivering presentations to management and/or the customer.
* Ensures that all necessary documentation is produced for the Testing function.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI