China-Shanghai: Systems Quality Assurance
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Systems Quality Assurance
* Analyze & comprehend design specifications, industry standards, customer requirements and applications to establish test requirements and scope of work.
* Develop test plans outlining test strategy, environment, elements, test-cases and coverage goals to guarantee compliancy to standards and functional requirements.
* Develop integration test cases, including function test, system test, performance test and quality test.
* Work out key/complex function/system test topologic, assure test coverage and simplify test process.
* Assist team manager to define test strategy, control test process, work on bug analysis and control project schedule.
* Develop test automation scripts and assist team manager for test automation platform.
* Architect, design, and implement test automation platform using object-oriented strategies.
* Execute manual/automated test cases, analyzing test result, debug test issues, write test report and result analysis.
* Analyze and reproduce customer issues, and debug it when reproduced.
* Work with software engineers by automating complex unit test cases, executing and debugging.
* Contribute to software design and ASIC design including: strategy; test and debug; new function define and architecture.
* >=8 years experience of the integration test or system test.
* BSEE or MSEE required.
* Solid knowledge of Layer 2 switch standards(VLAN, QoS, ACL, policing/shaping, IGMP, STP and 802.3 etc.), familiar with EPON system and have knowledge of VoIP solutions.
* Strong experience on function test, system test, performance test and quality test, and have a very good vision on system level.
* Very familiar with various testing equipments like IXIA, Test Center, SMB or N2x.
* Familiar with TCL/TK, PERL and UNIX shell scripts.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI