US-Arizona-Flagstaff: Quality Assurance Professional
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Professional
* Be passionate about solving hands-on product quality issues, implementing effective corrective actions, and monitoring post-implementation effectiveness.
* Be energized by working in a world-class manufacturing facility collaborating on cross-functional teams.
* Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships.
· 5+ years experience in a Quality Assurance role in medical device, pharmaceutical, or biotech industry
· bachelor's degree in an applicable science or engineering OR a two-year degree plus significant medical device, pharma or biotech experience in a Quality Assurance role preferred
· Ability to demonstrate sound knowledge of quality system regulations (FDA regulations/applications, ISO standards)
· Strong knowledge/ experience with quality systems implementation and maintenance
· Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Conflict resolution skills
· ability to work independently, as well as part of a diverse team
· ability to set and meet aggressive timelines
· Experience working with Endovascular and catheter-based technologies is desirable
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI