US: Integration Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Integration Test Engineer - Functional Qualification (Software & Firmware)
• To write Hardware/Software Integration Test (HSIT)plans.
• To perform HSIT test plans and write reports.
• To specify the functional requirements for electronic equipment.
• To write Production Acceptance Test Specifications (PATS).
• To specify test equipment requirements.
• To produce verification procedures for test equipment.
• To produce script files for automated test routines.
• To produce verification/compliance matrices.
• To carry out investigations into failures.
• To assist in evaluating customer specifications for future projects.
• To be aware of cost, time scales, weight, reliability and maintainability in relation to the product.
• To collaborate with other team members in order to meet the overall requirements of the project.
• Knowledge of electronic testing and development, hardware/software fault-finding
• Experience in general electronics development and design ideally within an aerospace environment.
• Knowledge of aircraft Electrical Power Generation and Distribution Systems (EPGDS).
• Knowledge of Motor Drive Systems would be highly beneficial
• Knowledge of avionic communication protocols i.e. AFDX, CAN Bus, ARINC would b
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI