US-OR-Portland: Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Engineer
• Responsible for test and validation of new firmware and software products.
• Responsible for developing new testing scenarios to help evaluate application functionality, integration and performance.
• Supports use of procedures, policies and systems in quality assurance validation.
• Develops testing requirements, test plans and test cases in order to support functional Graphical User Interface (GUI), and User Interface (UI) regression testing for products.
• BSCS/EE degree and/or the equivalent in training and experience.
• 5+ years in a software quality assurance engineering role.
• Formal quality assurance/system testing methodologies, including software development cycles, testing processes and standards.
• Fundamental knowledge of networking, internet and web applications.
• Knowledge of automated testing methods and technologies.
• Strong testing experience on Windows platform.
• Testing experience with embedded Linux systems.
• Testing experience of enterprise systems and network management applications.
• Experience with network packet generator and analysis tools (Anritsu, Phabrix, Ixia, Spirent.)
• Strong knowledge of server management technologies; including SSH, SNMP, TACACS+, RADIUS.
• Administrative/development level of experience with Unix, Linux and Windows.
• Hands-on engineering lab experience on server, network configuration and IT infrastructure.
• Relational (SQL) database programming, MySQL a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI