US-OR-Wilsonville: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
* Responsible for test and validation of new firmware and software products.
* Responsible for developing new testing scenarios to help evaluate application functionality, integration and performance.
* Supports use of procedures, policies and systems in quality assurance validation.
* Develops testing requirements, test plans and test cases in order to support functional Graphical User Interface (GUI), and User Interface (UI) regression testing for products.
* Formal quality assurance/system testing methodologies, including software development cycles, testing processes and standards.
* Fundamental knowledge of networking, internet and web applications.
* Knowledge of automated testing methods and technologies.
* Strong testing experience on Windows platform.
* Testing experience with embedded Linux systems.
* Testing experience of enterprise systems and network management applications.
* Experience with network packet generator and analysis tools (Anritsu, Phabrix, Ixia, Spirent.)
* Strong knowledge of server management technologies; including SSH, SNMP, TACACS+, RADIUS.
* Administrative/development level of experience with Unix, Linux and Windows.
* Hands-on engineering lab experience on server, network configuration and IT infrastructure.
* Relational (SQL) database programming, MySQL a plus.
* BSCS/EE degree and/or the equivalent in training and experience.
* 5+ years in a software quality assurance engineering role.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI