US: Software Quality Assurance Trainee Contractor
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Trainee Contractor
* Successful completion of a 4-year degree in a computer engineering related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Prior experience testing commercial software or development is desired.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. With the ability to communicate professionally at all levels within and outside of the organization.
* Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards.
* Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
* Familiarity with basic concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices.
* Knowledge of quality assurance methodologies is desired.
* Knowledge of MS applications (Excel, Word, Visio) required.
* Familiarity with the software development life cycle.
* Experience with defect tracking applications such as Bugzilla or Gemini a plus
* Gathering test requirements.
* Creating test cases and test plans.
* Following test plans to debug software.
* Candidates will be provided with detailed direction and training in this role of learning the basics of developing and testing software products.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI