US-MD-Annapolis: Software Quality Assurance Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Manager
* Position will establish and direct a software quality assurance program in support of the emerging service oriented architecture applications environment to include establishing policies, processes and procedures as well as supervising software quality specialists.
* The program will integrate testing efforts into all substantial IT development projects and enhancements and will interface extensively with members of project teams and management.
* Responsibilities include: coordinating activities with project managers to plan and conduct project testing to verify software functionality and performance complies with approved requirements as well as creating traceability matrices as needed to guide the development of test plans.
* Develops and maintains software testing policies, standards, processes and procedures to include test plans, scripts and results tracking for new software and regression testing for enhancements to existing software.
* Provides systems development life cycle components for software verification and validation associated with each phase of software development.
* Serves as subject matter expert on all matters involving software and performance testing which includes conducting or participating in project team meetings to review work progress, status and issues resolution.
* Researches and provides input to management on the capability and use of automated testing tools to include infrastructure, staffing, skills and training requirements needed.
* Knowledge of the principles and practices of information systems planning, analysis, design, programming and testing in a service oriented architecture environment.
* Knowledge of leading principles and practices for effective software quality assurance.
* Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
* Ability to research and make recommendations on testing products and services in support of system development efforts.
* Ability to plan, evaluate and assess the impact of testing on new or revised systems software.
* Ability to learn, understand, adapt and implement changing complex information technology principles, theories and solutions.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI