US-MA-Boston: Lead Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Lead Test Engineer
* Take ownership of the specification, testing and delivery of new features.
* Help define requirements and acceptance criteria for new features.
* Review test documentation to ensure proper test coverage.
* Promote AGILE best practices for the testing team.
* Define new and innovative ways to improve the testing process
* Define and prioritize tasks for on-shore and off-shore testing teams.
* Clearly communicate product and project issues to project management and development teams.
* Execute manual test cases, track and report test execution results.
* Update and maintain test cases.
* Enter bug reports.
* Verify resolved bug reports.
* Test project management.
* Testing task delegation for testing teams.
* Technical SME.
* Knowledge base contributor.
* Test case maintenance.
* Back end tester.
* Test data manager
* Clear verbal and written communication.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Ability to perform root cause analysis.
* Strong team interaction / teamwork skills.
* Desire for continued learning.
* Web and mobile testing approaches.
* Strong knowledge of testing methodologies.
* Strong knowledge of software development methodologies.
* Understanding of HTML, CSS, XML, SOAP.
* Working knowledge of Windows, Linux, Mac.
* Front-End/Creative :UX design and implementation
* Back office systems.
* E-commerce Order Management Systems.
* Warehouse management systems.
* 5+ years relevant professional experience, B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI