US-MA-Woburn: Senior Quality Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Quality Analyst
1. Play a lead role in the development and implementation of analytic capabilities for the Clinical and Quality Department.
2. Support the Clinical and Quality Leadership Team move toward the use of aggregate data to support decision making, and identify opportunities to expand the use of aggregate data when applicable.
3. Develop systems for requests of ad hoc data queries and reporting from relevant data sources (SQL-based systems and others, including Cognos, FlexCare, Quality Compass, etc.)
4. As needed, coordinate with BI team regarding appropriate and secure use of data sources.
5. Provide training to Quality staff as indicated by Director of QM&I to support skill development for data analytics.
6. Work with Clinical and Quality leadership team to develop reporting solutions to track and manage departmental productivity, member census reporting, evaluation of CM and DM effectiveness
7. Develop UM, CM, and DM Metrics
8. Development of quality dashboard for all program activities
9. Participate in implementation of new contracts.
10. Support Clinical Teams in appropriate use of data and related decision support tools
Masters degree in behavioral health, healthcare administration or related field preferred, or commensurate experience;
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI