US-TX-Dallas: QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Adhere to established Software Development Lifecycle methods
* Research and analyze system problems and recommend solutions.
* Develop and execute test plans to verify system continuity, integration functionality and efficiency.
* Perform manual testing.
* Create, execute and maintain automated test scripts to verify application GUI and functionality
* Develop test plans, test scenarios, data and test scripts
* Perform Functional, System, Regression and database tests.
* Looking for a candidate whose strength is in Quality Assurance (client/server and web apps development)
* 3 + years minimum experience of QA practices and related works
* 3 + years of experience performing QA Testing functions
* Needs to have experience providing QA Testing for large application initiatives
* Data management experience as well as experience in the testing of databases
* Very strong SQL skills.
* Must have experience presenting findings to a large audience (versus just one on one)
* Experience on analyzing, designing, and developing overall test plans (System, Integration and UAT testing) to perform repeatable testing procedures and processes.
* Providing assistance to other testers, experience on defect tracking.
* Manual testing experience is a must have
* Strong on writing test cases, executing test cases and tracking the results.
* Solid skills in MS Excel and MS Word (and needs to be able to write clearly, concisely, and be grammatically correct
* Experience supporting web related and client/server development projects
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI