US-NE-Lincoln: Quality Engineer/QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Engineer/QA Analyst II
* Develop and lead initiatives that improve quality, product and/or compliance-related lab or manufacturing processes and systems.
* Process map and streamline processes using Six Sigma/Lean principles. Lead continuous improvement projects and leverage the use of Sharepoint to create defined, standardized, robust processes. Drive process control initiatives.
* Perform data analysis to support investigations or process improvements. Familiar with Mini-tab or equivalent statistical software. Lead root cause analysis investigations.
* Review and approve equipment qualification and process improvements.
* Provide compliance direction pertaining to regulatory requirements surrounding facility, manufacturing, packaging, and testing of pharmaceutical products.
* Bachelor's degree in science, engineering or relevant field. * 2-5 years relevant experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI